Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome...

If you are looking for the meme that I did, sorry. It's on my private blog. There were some very personal things on the meme that I said that would identify my location and I just wasn't comfortable with that. I'm sure you understand....

In the meantime, I will tell you that the monkeys are fine. They are as crazy as ever. Keeping me very busy. (Not that that's anything new...)

Monkey 1 is loving spring and all the new little creatures that are out and about. "MOM! You know I love little bugs and stuff!" She somehow thinks that due to her love of all creatures great and small, that means that I will let her bring them into my house... WRONG....

Monkey 2 is allergic to spring. Bloody noses every other day. Oh, and conjunctivitis too. That's fun... Still loves his computer games. His favorite website is sproutonline.com. Keeps him busy for hours, no, not really hours, unless I need him to stay busy for hours... Usually just a while or so. I'm not that bad of a mother...

Monkey 3 is still the cutest thing on the block. Her new favorite thing is while we are walking down the aisles of the grocery store, she will call out "Hi" to everyone. I'm talking EVERYONE. We went to the grocery store tonight and in the 45 minutes I was there I literally got 10 people telling me how adorable she was. Almost enough to make someone sick, eh? :)

Well, I better get going. We have a field trip to some sad little pony farm tomorrow. Who knew that preschoolers take field trips, but they do. AND I get to take the other monkeys with me. Me, three monkeys and a bunch of farm animals. I wonder if I can find some prozac anywhere around here.....

No comments: