Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yes, They're Still Crazy

I've decided that I'm going to be tired forever. If I DO get enough sleep... Whenever that time may come... It will probably be because all my children are moved out and my husband is on a business trip...

No. Strike that. Even when he's on business trips now, I still don't sleep that much. I mess around on the internet or watching tv or read until I'm so tired that I practically pass out. Don't even ask me about personal hygiene... No wonder my friends ignore me while he's out of town....

And then the kids waking so early in the morning! I don't understand those people with children that sleep in and the parents have to wake the children up. Who are those people? Who are those children? Can I borrow them? Do they do dishes?

My 2 year old wakes up at 6:30 every single morning. Except with Daylight "Screw Up My Internal Clock" Time that we just had. I had to wake them up at 7:45am (which was really 6:45) just so we could make it to church on time. But don't worry. She is right back on track now. :)

TANGENT ALERT: And am I the only one with children who all speak at the same time? I don't understand how they can all be completely content and quiet and then all of a sudden, one of them will decide they want to ask a question. Then the other two will pipe in with some completely unrelated topic. What's up with that? Do they seriously think that I have three sets of ears to hear three completely different things?

They probably do. I know that they think that I am three different people since they all ask for three completely different things in completely different directions at the same exact time.

Okay. I'm done ranting for the evening. I've already put down two. The oldest monkey is waiting for me to come and tuck her in. (Where are those children that you just send off to their rooms and then wait for them to emerge the next morning fully dressed and ready for the day?)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OH MY!! YOU blogged on here!! I was about to write this one off.

When you find those kids, let me know. I want to know there mommy's secret. She must of been one of those perfect pregnancy moms, that aviods fish and didn't drink coffee or wine. I bet she slept on her side at all times too. Yah . . . that must be the secret.